Friday, February 03, 2012

Can we all agree?

The articles I choose for this blog are based on my own taste. I know that not everyone will agree that the items I choose are heinous, but that's what makes the world go 'round. Well that and apparently the uneveness of the distribution of the dust that formed the Earth. See here for a cogent explanation.

No matter that we all have different tastes in clothes I think we can all agree that this is hideous.

According to Etsy, this is a "Space Age Halter". I think it's a crazy age halter. The Etsy description says it's made with shiny yellow stretch fabric Top has shiny UV orange triangle side panels.
UV Orange and UV Pink fabric strips draped across the neck line. And this is my FAVORITE part - Looks AwEsOmE in Black-Light!

So this is to be worn to a Rave. Which makes sense, since I'd have to be high on Ecstasy to wear this thing.  Then we get to the skirt and tights, which I think are beyond words. Oh, oh! If this whole look isn't too much for you, THERE IS A HAT. Thaaaaat's right. A HAT.

I can't place it, but this hat reminds me of some type of cartoon creature. It is going to drive me nuts until I remember it, so if you have any ideas, let me know.


No comments: