Saturday, February 04, 2012

The worst website on Pinterest

Since I've started this blog I have found many dresses posted on Pinterest that I hate. Several of them have one thing in common - they come from the same website. The website is www.fishinthesky.com. It's pretty freaking awful, but on the plus side everything seems to be marked down to low, low prices. And they still want too much.

Take this magical wedding dress:
This magnificent fuchsia and brown extravaganza of organza can be yours for the bargain basement price of $189.99. That's a whopping savings of $109.99! Of course unless you're living in a basement where no one will ever see you this dress should never be purchased.

Another fabulous option is this:

As you can see it is also a pink organza extravaganza, but this one adds even more sequins! And one strap! Because bright pink and organza is not enough! There is a rule in fashion that before you leave the house you should look in the mirror and remove one item. In this case I am pretty sure the one thing that should be removed is this dress. By the way, this magnificent bounty of a dress is also only $189.99!

I perused the 2012 style wedding gowns and I will say they have a few that are somewhat attractive. And the prices are fantastic. Of course I'd be a bit concerned that they would burst into flames from being in the sun so long due to the low-quality fabric.

Here is a sample of a wedding dress they have. I know I've seen versions of this dress on "Say Yes to the Dress". Of course this dress is a bit (or a lot) over the top. Lots of organza and sequins and tulle. Just too much.



As always, the opinions expressed are my own. Though I hope you all agree with me.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Those wedding gowns remind me of Jenny's wedding dress!

spt said...

I know someone who would love each and every one of these dresses.