Wednesday, February 01, 2012

These are the nails of a crackwhore



My first thought when gazing upon these nails were that I've only ever seen nails like that on a meth head crackwhore. I mean they are just terrible.

So that you can compare here is a photo of a crackhead's nails. Of course these are relatively good nails - I've seen much worse, but I coudn't find a photo of them.



Why would anyone go out of their way to look like this. Then I thought perhaps these were the 2012 version of heroin chic - Meth head haute couture. I'm sure you'll see Lindsay Lohan sporting these nails any day now. Then again, now that she's had the meth teeth replaced maybe she covers up her crackwhore nails.

I should add that these nails were from a European fashion magazine. That may help explain them. Or not.

2 comments:

ASH said...

I like ombre things, I do not hate this!

ASH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.